photo Jane Richmond_zpsux4wawxl.png

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Events + YOTH Pullover No. 2


My second striped pullover is coming along! I'm absolutely smitten with this colour combo that Veronika helped me put together, it's so classic and modern at the same time. I'm nearly finished the first sleeve and I know the second will fly by.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPCOMING EVENTS

Come see us when we hit the road this summer! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 11th /// Shannon and I are thrilled to be hitting the road in less than two weeks for our very first visit to the highly coveted, legendary yarn store, Churchmouse Yarns and Teas, on Bainbridge Island! Come and say hello, we will be visiting from 11am-3pm on Saturday, July 11th!

July 12th /// If you can't make it to Churchmouse on Saturday, we'll be revisiting one of our favourite shops, Tolt Yarn and Wool on Sunday, July 12th, from 1-3pm.

For more info on these events and more visit our events page HERE.



7 comments:

  1. I really love the fit of this pullover, and the colours too! I've got a stripey knit on my list :)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sweater is coming along so well- I would love to knit one just like it! And YOTH yarn, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stripes an and this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm making a striped tank in these exact colors! #greatminds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, a striped tank in these colours would be AH-mazing!!!

      Delete
  5. You will love Churchmouse's shop, as well as the rest of the community. I only had a few hours there, and would definitely go back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait until this pattern is available. Love the fit and the stripeyness. I'm thinking denim and oatmeal for wearing over jeans. I'd love it in Sparrow for summer too. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete